Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tomorrow's News Today!


Remember this show?

Early Edition....the show about the guy "Who gets tomorrow newspaper today."

Well since there is a huge time difference between Hawaii and New York...I now think I am that guy.

I'll switch on the news here at midnight and its 6am in New York and I'll think to myself "HA I'm getting tomorrows news faster than anyone!"

I know this theory might not make any sense to you but it makes perfect sense to me.

Cause in my head I'm like o.k. its midnight here and I just saw the story about the bull who ran through a grocery store...HA people in Chicago are still asleep because its 5am there....I got the news before they did!

I understand that people could be awake at 5am and watching the news but still.....I am getting Tomorrow's News Today!!!!!!!!

*I've never seen a single episode of Early Edition.

No comments: