Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tree Man: Search for a Cure


Am I the only one watching TLC?

For the last few days I have seen a preview for a show on TLC about a man who is half man half tree.

The preview terrifies me everytime I see it....yet when I ask people if they have seen it they all say no!

Am I the only one who has seen this preview.

Jane (my collegehood friend) I know YOU must have seen this.

Anyway I can't even bring myself to google this so called Tree Man because I am terrified.

The preview really makes him look like he is half tree and everytime I see it I get so sick to my stomach.

Its like I want to know but I don't.

I mean I really don't....but I still do.

Agh!

I used to be able to watch those medical mystery shows and those murder shows on the We network like Snapped.

Jeff used to be like "Why are you watching this you know you are going to get scared"

I would just shrug him off because it would be like 3pm but sure enough a few days later around 11pm I would get scared about something I watched.

I one time watched an entire afternoon of haunted house shows around Halloween.

Big mistake.

I was scared for a week straight!

So I have to stay away from this tree man.

But it is so tempting.

Like just now when I typed in a google search to look for picture of a tree the first thing that popped up was Tree Man.

Aghhhhhhhhhh!

2 comments:

Jane said...

WAIT - WHEN IS THIS ON???? WHY HAVE I NOT HEARD OF TREE MAN???

Takayo said...

Tree man was supremo anti-climatic.

It takes place in Indonesia in a very rural village. From what I can remember, it was a bad case of HPV and his rare immune system. He ended up getting surgery and his hands are functioning now.