Monday, March 2, 2009

Meryl in Doubt


A few days ago my brother and I went to see Doubt.


Having read the play years ago I thought I knew what I was in store for.


Dark, dramatic movie.


I was pleasantly surprised to find myself laughing 4 times in this film.


I mean this movie is by no means a comedy however I am still laughing about certain parts.


To me this means that this is a very well written and well acted movie/ play.


Every good dramatic movie/ play should have things that are hilarious in them.


Think about all the funny parts in Notes on a Scandal and There Will Be Blood.



I mean those movies are terrifyingly dramatic, yet I laughed at least 3 times in each of them.


Here is the clip that my brother and I love and having been quoting to each other all weekend.


1 comment:

Coxworth said...

It'll FLY by!