Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Melissa Griggs!

Jeff's sister Melissa visited us last week and we had an absolute blast!

Here are some pictures from our week!

Freedom!

If I could I would eat the world!


Final scene from our show.




Melissa took all these underwater pictures. She is way more adventurous then me.









Melissa insisted on taking a picture of my bathroom and my room!



Its not as small as it looks!!!





I love shells!



They used to lower this globe with someone in it like 10,000 feet. Scary.




Me singing with the lovely and talented Stacey Ward McAdams.




This is Donald he is only 16 but told Melissa and me to meet him up at deck 12 after midnight. Melissa then told Donald that Jeff was my boyfriend and Donald asked Jeff's if he could please give us hugs. He then gave us all hugs including Jeff.










No comments: