Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Number Munchers






Number Munchers was my favorite computer game as a kid.


At St. Mary's Catholic School in Alexandria, VA, we would have computer class twice a week and I would be so excited to play Number Munchers.



No one else was as excited as I was.



In line I would be like jumping out of my uniform. And I would be like "Are you guys ready to play Number Munchers???" And everyone would be like "I mean I guess so."



Very few people remember this game but my friend Alan was also a fan.






This is my friend Alan.


He is sooooooooooooooooooo funny and soooooooooooooo smart.


He is also already famous because he is on the IMDB.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1105502/

Alan and his friends write the most hilarious sketch comedy EVER.


They also make hilarious movies. They are just all going to be so famous and I so badly want into their club.


I actually did shoot a short film project with them this year! I can't wait to see it.


Alan and Co. did a sketch show this year for Chicago Sketch Fest and I was front and center in the audience laughing so hard I was crying.


They did this scene where they were having a guy's sleep over and my other good friend Guillermo was like "Hey Guys do you want to play shout it out."


And they proceeded to play a game similar to guitar hero except you just had to shout into microphones and see who could shout louder.


They like even made all the graphics for the video game and everything!


Then when they got too loud Guillermo said "Guys I think we need to keep it down, my little sister is getting her school pictures tomorrow and I want her to look her best."


Jeff and I still talk about how funny that line is.

p.s. here is a funny Alan video http://www.new.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=514640973687&subj=633564644

1 comment:

Finlay said...

AH!!!! Number Munchers! We only had computers once a week at St. Clement Catholic grade school, you got it twice a week! You guys were lucky!

CoRo people rule!!!