Friday, August 22, 2008

Treasure Hunting


I love buying huge cartons of ice cream and digging around in them solely for the purpose of finding huge hunks of candy or cookies pieces. I call this process “Treasure Hunting.”

Jeff does not like when I treasure hunt. He often opens up ice cream cartons and says “Why are there so many holes in this…oh you ate all the candy pieces …thanks.”

I know what you are thinking “Why don’t you just go out and buy a candy bar or a cookie?”

Because my friends its all about the hunt!

Haven’t you ever felt the thrill of digging around in a carton of Cookies and Cream and pulling out a huge nugget of Oreo Cookie!

Sometimes you can tell just by looking at a clump of candy in ice cream that it has the potential to be a big clump….so what do you do? Well you carefully dig around it until it is free from the ice cream! Truth be told I rarely want the ice cream I just want the treats in it!!!!

Well my friends I went to Bailey’s an ice cream shop in Bermuda. Look how many treasures they put in their ice cream. No need to hunt!

No comments: