Thursday, August 14, 2008

Salt Bagels...Obsessed


Ever since I was small I have loved salt bagels. My father turned me on to them and seltzer water when I was about 6 I would say.

He always bought one for me on the drive to Kings Island, an amusement park in Ohio.

Well I honestly cannot even remember the last time I had one.

I'm sure it was when I was small and with my father.

Well last Sunday I ventured out to H&H bagels in NYC and got one.

It was their factory store so I wasn't able to get it toasted and they didn't have seltzer but it was delicious just the same.

4 comments:

Molls said...

i love salt bagels too. i love them.

Angela said...

Yuck! Salt and bagels do NOT belong together. OK, I've really never had one, but it just doesn't SOUND like it tastes good. :)
Hope all is well, Jeannie!

this BUDs for you said...

I'm all about the sesame. Sis, you've inspired me to blog.

Kumar Setty said...

Jeannie,

Next to jalapeno bagels, my favorite are the salt bagels. Delicious. I haven't had one in ages. I'll be stopping by the local bagel shop to get some tonight. Thanks for reminding me Jeannie!