Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Mystery of the Room Service Tray...

Every morning when I wake up I open my cabin door and notice that someone on my hall has rudely placed their room service tray outside my cabin.

This has been going on for well over a month now and I am telling you it is everyday.

Why is it rude you ask "Jeannie its not like you have to clean it"

Its not the tray that makes me mad its the symbolism behind it.

My neighbors and room steward must think I am a fat pig "Fatty Fatty American girl who on top of eating 3 meals a day greedily orders food at night as well"

Well I must solve the mystery who could it be...

1.) The Magician
2.) The Accountant
3.) The Elton John Impersonator
4.) The Principle Singers
5.) The Stand-up Comedian

I am out to find a clue!

1 comment:

M&B said...

We'll leave you a clue! Abracadabra!!!!!!