Friday, August 22, 2008

Crocheting….OBSESSED


You guys I am learning how to crochet! My friend April is teaching me. So far I have made 2 ski caps and am working on a 3rd. Next I am going to learn how to make scarves and blankets.

I’m sure all of you will be receiving one of my crocheted items for Christmas.

I just love crocheting. It makes me feel so Betty Crockery.

I like to imagine I am tending to my farm and that my husband has taken the children to town and that I finally have a moment to myself to get some crocheting done. Why….with winter coming in and all the whole family is going to need hats, scarves and blankets!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I want you to teach me, Jeans.
And I so want a hat for Christmas! You look fab, by the way. Cruise life agrees with you.
Hope we can talk soon. I miss you!!!