Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Chef Gordon Ramsey

You all might remember my on going obsession with Chef Gordon Ramsey.


Well next week is my birthday week and this Sunday I have reservations for two at Chef Ramsey's restaurant in NYC called Maze.


I can only imagine my palette is going to be wondering through many paths and facing many twists and turns all while possible being chased by Jack Nicholson (The Shining....anyone...)


Needless to say I am very excited.


For 4 courses I will be paying a whopping $45.


And for desert they list something called a Bon Bon Trolley.


In my mind this trolley is made out of gold and served by a man dressed in something a member of an Indian Kingdom would wear. Oh and I think he will have a mustache and tell me long ancient stories about each Bon Bon.


Gosh I hope I am right.



This picture pretty much sums up my expectations.



No comments: